Monday, March 28, 2016

Royal Institute of Painters in Watercolour and a free gift...

This is a first... I'd like to offer a FREE GIFT!!!!

If you subscribe to my newsletter I'll send you five post cards of my latest works. The ones I'm offering are in the image below. 

Use the form to the right to subscribe.

If you have particular favourites email me and I'll do my best. 

Of course you'll have to give me an address to send them to but I'll email you to arrange that, no SPAM I promise.


It's that time of year again. 

I was fortunate again to have a painting chosen to be exhibited at the Royal Institute of Painters in Watercolour at the Mall Galleries in London's West End. This is the second year in a row, so it's nice
to think that's I'm vaguely heading in the right direction.

It's great to be exhibited along with many of the current 'greats' of the medium like Lilias August, Paul Banning, Deborah Walker and Andy Wood.

I have more exhibitions coming up this year and a few projects in the pipeline too.





No comments:

Signup To My Newsletter

…..