Sunday, April 12, 2015

Another work in progress...

Painting is hard work. It's a labour of the spirit, the mind and the body. One can also rarely be sure of how things are going to work out, for me an investment of time and materials in projects that for unforeseable reasons don't work out is frustrating and time consuming.

That has been the story of the last few months. I know most of my readers are not sitting with their lives on hold, with white knuckled anticipation awaiting my latest post, but all the same I like to be working and producing more than I have been able to do recently. Plus I need to sell!

There have been some high profile exhibitions (even if one particular painting that was chosen wasn't my favourite) and quite a lot of travelling, but all the same the 'bread and butter' of creating has been a start-stop affair.

This is my latest work in progress, let's hope it 'flowers' soon. It will be obvious what it is in time.... 

 



No comments:

Signup To My Newsletter

…..