Monday, April 22, 2013

Ten least (never!) painted scenes of Istanbul....

It's been a busy month with many attempts to create, but finished works that I'm happy with are few and far between at the moment. The insanity with strange sights beneath my feet continues, not great but it was a good learning curve....


There's a building boom going on at the moment in the city, every available piece of land that's been the haunt of street cats and dogs since the days of the Conqueror are being built on. There should also be a boom  in the cat population too at this time of year, we'll be seeing cute little balls of wool sunning themselves on the streets soon. My neighbour downstairs tells me that the Prophet himself was a cat lover and often had kitten hidden in his robes. This same neighbour works in a pet shop and brings home feed for the local cats, the front door to our apartment block is a cat magnet. Back to work...

No comments:

Signup To My Newsletter

…..