Saturday, July 7, 2012

Being Rained On

In case there is a host of people in near frantic anxiety checking hourly to see if I'd written another post, sadly wondering when the next flash of MacDonald inspiration would sear the blogosphere? There won't be any new post for a few weeks. I'm in the UK being rained on and will be for a few more weeks. Painting will have to wait until late July when I return to the sun.


In the meantime I've been to the Tate Modern and dosed up on a bit of culture along with an Alfred Wallis exhibition in Cambridge which was good for the soul.
I missed the Art of the Real exhibition which was a shame and the Times Watercolour Competition remained uninspired by my fish pictures, my mother in law has just told me that indeed they are uninspiring, never mind.





Trivia question - who painted the above picture?

No comments:

Signup To My Newsletter

…..