Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Lots of Painting

Well it's been a busy few weeks and I'm realising that with one thing and another the end of May to the beginning of June is the busiest time of the year for me. Two birthdays, a wedding anniversary, exhibitions etc... So painting has been pushed to the margins for a week or two, not for long though.


There are many inspirations that have been bombarding me and as usual old Ottoman tiles are one of them. 



Having said that I oversaw the painting of a couple of huge walls last week with about 30-40 children (not all at once). It was a really inspiring event, we took a child's design, we chalked it on the walls and the kids covered the walls with colours. A colleague and I touched up a few parts here and there, but the result was a work of art designed by children and executed by children.



A work in progress....
Life will calm down in a week or so....







No comments:

Signup To My Newsletter

…..