Saturday, January 28, 2012

Brussels and Istanbul

emacdonaldwatercolours.com


The first response I get to this little ditty is "Why brussels sprouts?". Good question.

The first meal I ever cooked with my wife to be was brussels sprouts in cheese sauce (not my idea, not that good actually, only for the commited sprouts fan, pity for the other ten people we were cooking for in that student house).

I never remember seeing them in Asia until I got to Turkey, they have cold brussels sprout salad here, doesn't sound good to me, or even to my wife actually. Here's a link to the recipe if you want, let's hope the website doesn't crash under the pressure... http://www.food.com/recipe/turkish-brussel-sprouts-bruksel-lahanasi-423951

I suppose for the purpose of this picture, sprouts are green and these apples are red, the colours bounce of each other nicely.


emacdonaldwatercolours.com
watercolouristanbul.com





No comments:

Signup To My Newsletter

…..